Documentation, preparation and submission of ship’s
documents to respective local authorities
Vessel clearance for custom, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) teams/authority boarding clearance officer. This includes clearance and inspection for transportation and authority handling (vessel first time arrival). Immigration clearance for landing or outward passes, attending and ensuring government and port authority procedures are meet accordingly. Communication, miscellaneous, and transportation for clearance keeping track of expiry date of the ship's license certificate. Continuous assistance and to be instantly contactable to meet vessel requirement.
Marine Vessel and Rig Clearance Services
Armada Bangsa Services Sdn Bhd provide the following services that includes vessel clearance:
• Vessel clearance - inward or outward (for local or international port clearance
• Documentation - preparing and submitting ship's relevant documents to the respective local authority
• Custom, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) team/authority boarding clearance for officers. This is for clearance and
inspection including transportation and authority handling (vessel first time arrival)
• Immigration clearance for landing or outward passes. This is to ensure that government and port authority procedures are met.
• Communication and transportation for clearance. We also keep track of expiry dates of the ship’s license certificate.
• Continuous assistance and to be instantly contactable to meet vessel’s needs