Health, Safety and Environment
Provide a safe and secure location adhere to the occupational safety and health (OSH)
The Management also implements the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Policy requirements and shall maintain and monitor programs aimed at continuously improving. The system has been maintained to ensure that relevant information is available to all employees, client and public concerning the effects of the company’s activities and materials on the safety and health of people and impact on the environment.
Health Safety and Enviroment Policy
Armada Bangsa Services Sdn Bhd is committed to take all possible actions to protect its employees, clients and others to prevent pollution, incidents and occupational illnesses throughout our operations by ensuring that:
• The Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) considerations are given priority over our other business considerations
• To comply with all applicable statutory laws and legal requirements that relate to environmental, health and safety hazard
• The best technology and practices are available to reduce the impact of our operations to the environment, particularly with regard to the efficient use of energy and materials, the minimization of waste and the prevention of pollution
• A systematic approach to HSE management is applied to achieve continual HSE performance improvement including setting strict HSE objectives and performing regular audits and reviews
• Our workplaces are designed to minimize the risks to personnel and developing work practices to further reduce the risk as low as reasonable and practicable
• Our personnel and our contractors are competent in their task and further provide HSE training and awareness programs to manage HSE risk
• All employees, contractor, vendors, customers and visitors on our premises comply with our requirements at all times
Application Armada Bangsa Services Sdn Bhd policy emphasizes that every employee and official of the company are unreservedly committed to achieving our ultimate HSSE target, which is ZERO ACCIDENT, ZERO INCIDENT, LESS POLLUTION AND MINIMUM WASTE.